Let me ask a fun question: What if my Liquid Cool — my sci-fi noir detective series — were a TV series? Which actors do you think should play the main characters?
Who Should Play? (Pick two: Cruz and one other)
- PJ. Caucasian female (French), remember the initials stand for “Punch Judy” meaning she punches people with her bionic arms.
- Dot. Asian female, classy, businesswoman fashionista, was “famous” long before she met Cruz.
- Run-Time. African American male, consummate businessmen.
- Phishy. Caucasian male, slim build, radiates crazy fun.
- and Cruz! our hero detective with the cool hat, cool red hovercar, and attitude. Hispanic, 30-ish male.
Let us know who'd play Cruz and pick an actor for one other character, if you'd like.
Latest posts by Austin Dragon (see all)
- Signing Off for 2019 (And Sales) - December 1, 2019
- Fabled Quest Chronicles Update! - November 10, 2019
- How Cruz Met China Doll - November 4, 2019
- What If You Were the Casting Director for a Liquid Cool TV Series? - October 1, 2019
- National Cozy Mystery Day - September 15, 2019