Name Reveal & Progress Report
To kick off my writing madness for 2020, will be the new release of my epic fantasy Fabled Quest Chronicles series. For those of you eagerly waiting, the next novel of the six-book collection (hexalogy) is almost here: The Forest of Ancients!
The Forest of Ancients
As many of you know, I'm not into writing those 1,000 page plus tomes. Book One (Through Titan’s Trail) is 292 pages, Book Two (In the Shadow of the Kings) is 352, and Book Three (Comes the War Wizards’ Wrath) is 365. Just as I suspected, Book Four will be even longer, over 400 pages. I had reached 200 pages at chapter 6; the book has 20 chapters!
The good news is I'm writing the next books in the series back to back so I'll be releasing a new novel each month. The Fabled Quest Chronicles Series Page if HERE.
In my next email I’ll give you the full synopsis, but for those closely following the story: Titan’s Caravan has left behind Faë-Land civilization and has entered The Great Forest on their journey to Atlantea.
What do you think of the title? What are your thoughts?
Write your comments below
Latest posts by Austin Dragon (see all)
- Don’t We Sci-Fi Writers Have an Obligation to Say Something About This New “Orwellian” World? - May 15, 2020
- New Release! The Forest of Ancients - May 4, 2020
- Cover Reveal: The Forest of Ancients (Fabled Quest Chronicles, Book 4) - April 16, 2020
- New Release! Quest Master - April 2, 2020
- Cover Reveal: Prequel to the Fabled Quest Chronicles! - March 15, 2020