The release of the fourth Fabled Quest Chronicles novel–The Forest of Ancients, should be released on time at the end of this month, but there is a delay for the book cover because my artist lives in Rome, Italy. (Don’t worry, he’s fine.)
Therefore, I’m switching things around a bit as far as the release schedule. One of the surprises for year is that I’ve also completed the Prequel to my epic fantasy series—Quest Master! This prequel is not the novella I originally intended; there was so much to cover. It’s full novel length.
From Book Description Page
A boy arrives in one of the last villages before the Trail. Men arrive from the far reaches of the Seven Empires to northern Avalonia—the sole gateway into the magical lands for the year or more long journey.
A quest of unimaginable dangers, both mortal and magical, of men and monsters, by day and night.
The epic fantasy adventure of the Fabled Quest Chronicles. The most fantastic and deadliest adventure of all time. The story of how a human boy would become the caravan master called Traveler, with his magical sword and shape-shifting companion.
Read how it all begins!
What do you think of the cover and the upcoming prequel?
Write your comments below
Latest posts by Austin Dragon (see all)
- 7 Essential Elements of My Fabled Quest Chronicles Series - July 10, 2020
- The Dragon's Den: Pick the Title For a Techno-Thriller! - June 30, 2020
- Fabled Quest Chronicles Book 5 Online Poll - June 28, 2020
- Give the Author An Assignment 2020 - June 1, 2020
- Don’t We Sci-Fi Writers Have an Obligation to Say Something About This New “Orwellian” World? - May 15, 2020