You may have noticed I’ve been a bit quiet lately in terms of blogging or emails. The simple reason for that is I’ve been writing up a storm. So today I’ve decided to give you writing updates since I’m now on a roll.
One down! Yes, I completed Liquid Cool, Book #7. This Liquid Cool novel was initially a struggle for me because it seemed like it was going to be quite gloomy following Book 6, A.I. Confidential. For fans, that really wouldn’t do. Liquid Cool must have its humor too. It’s a sci-fi detective with lots of action and laughs. Once I figured that out, the novel just flowed. The only thing somber about the novel is its title, but by the end you find out the meaning, which is every bit as upbeat as Phishy doing his chicken dance.
What’s this next Liquid Cool novel about?
How many people get to meet their legend? Cruz did, but now he’s really gone. It seems as if Cruz's luck is gone too; nothing is going right. But crime never sleeps in Metropolis. And in this supercity, depressed detectives end up dead detectives. Metro needs the ol' Cruz back. Biopunks, bio-pirates and bio-terrorists are on the loose in this case!
I am now quickly moving through Liquid Cool, Book #8. More updates to come! Also the featured image is the new cover for Liquid Cool Book #5!
What do you think of it all? Leave your comments below.
Latest posts by Austin Dragon (see all)
- 7 Essential Elements of My Fabled Quest Chronicles Series - July 10, 2020
- The Dragon's Den: Pick the Title For a Techno-Thriller! - June 30, 2020
- Fabled Quest Chronicles Book 5 Online Poll - June 28, 2020
- Give the Author An Assignment 2020 - June 1, 2020
- Don’t We Sci-Fi Writers Have an Obligation to Say Something About This New “Orwellian” World? - May 15, 2020