For 2017, I've gladly lived in the rainy world of Liquid Cool with its mega-skyscrapers, hovercars, cyborgs, and off-world colonies. We've gotten to watch our hero detective, Cruz, solve his crazy cases from Blade Gunner (Book 2) to the recent release of A.I. Confidential (Book 6) –all with tons of action and even laughs.
What's next in 2018? There will be more Liquid Cool to be sure and my epic After Eden series will be re-launched. However, what will probably dominate is the series that you, my VIP Readers' Club members, helped pick. I'm already in that new world of heroes, heroines, villains, monsters, mythical lands–writing away. I can't wait to have you read my upcoming epic fantasy.
So until then, I leave with you a teaser image below and…Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year. See you in 2018!
Latest posts by Austin Dragon (see all)
- What If You Were the Casting Director for a Liquid Cool TV Series? - October 1, 2019
- National Cozy Mystery Day - September 15, 2019
- Write Me a Murder…Trivia - September 7, 2019
- Some Liquid Cool Trivia - August 24, 2019
- Where's My Liquid Cool T-Shirt? - August 10, 2019