The fun, seat-of-your-pants creative writing event across the world returns
The National Novel Writing Month, also known as NaNoWriMo, is an annual event for writers around the globe. Starting on November 1, participants begin working towards the goal of writing a 50,000-word novel by 11:59 PM on November 30. Clearly, having written and published 15 books in 5 years (the 15th comes on next month), I don’t have a problem with motivation or production. However, I did participate last year and wrote not one, but three Liquid Cool novels—Blade Gunner, NeuroDancer, and The Electric Sheep Massacre. Three novels in 40 days was a record even for me.
What do I want to accomplish this time around?
It will be all about my new epic fantasy series! This will be my fourth series and I’ll be doing something a bit different. Liquid Cool is like an episodic television series—each book is a self-contained major case. With the new fantasy series, I plan to release three of the books all at once because it is a much longer arc; it’s a journey—literally.
My writing begins!
P.S. Interested in beta reading my new #fantasy novel? #sneakpeek #betareaders
Contact me HERE![bctt tweet=”Interested in beta reading a new #fantasy novel? #sneakpeek #betareaders https://www.austindragon.com/contact/” username=”@Austin_Dragon”]
Latest posts by Austin Dragon (see all)
- Name Reveal: Liquid Cool Book 10! - March 4, 2021
- Author Austin Dragon's Siren Storms of Madness Kindle & Books Super Giveaway! - February 15, 2021
- What Do You Think? (The Witcher: Article Feedback) - February 3, 2021
- 2020 Year-End Holiday Sales - December 14, 2020
- When Real Life Becomes a Dystopian Sci-Fi Horror Show - October 27, 2020