Fabled Quest Chronicles Book 5 is Done!
I finished the second to last book of the Fabled Quest Chronicles series yesterday! Nice and long, but not too long at 105,000 words. However, it ends on such a wicked cliff-hanger (actually more than one) I’m wondering if I should finish Book 6 and release both together.
The epic fantasy Siren Storms of Madness, Book 5 is definitely has a bit more sci-fi in it than the other books in the series much like the prequel, Quest Master. We know his shape-shifting dog is from another world and we’ve already gotten hints about his magic sword. We also can’t forget that the star and celestial elves of the magical lands have been venturing beyond Pan-Earth for centuries.
For those of you who love all those mythological beasts and evil creatures that you never see in other epic fantasy, the glossary of the Fabled Quest Chronicles continues to expand. When Book Six is out, I may publish a separate A to Z glossary companion as a reference for all the books.
And I have one word for you: spider centaur!
Take My Online Poll Below
Latest posts by Austin Dragon (see all)
- The Sleepy Hollows Box Set is Here! - June 29, 2021
- Movie Trailer: The Green Knight - June 9, 2021
- Author Austin Dragon’s Beneath Siren Storms of Madness Kindle & Books Giveaway! - May 5, 2021
- New Release! Siren Storms of Madness - May 4, 2021
- Cover Reveal: Siren Storms of Madness (Fabled Quest Chronicles, Book 5) - April 17, 2021