As any author knows, social media can be one of the biggest time-sucks around if you're not disciplined. At the beginning of this year, I made a big change as far as my social media. I gave up on Facebook for Pinterest. Now, Facebook is still huge, but for many of us (businesses) using their Fan Page, the dramatic changes to their algorithm, which dramatically decreased organic engagement, was my last straw too. Facebook wants its Fan Page to be a paid feature, which is totally fine, but as a relatively new author, organic engagement is very important to me. So I switched to Pinterest and I love it!
Here's the dedicated Liquid Cool Board Here.
And here are a couple Liquid Cool pins for your consideration:
Latest posts by Austin Dragon (see all)
- Name Reveal: Liquid Cool Book 10! - March 4, 2021
- Author Austin Dragon's Siren Storms of Madness Kindle & Books Super Giveaway! - February 15, 2021
- What Do You Think? (The Witcher: Article Feedback) - February 3, 2021
- 2020 Year-End Holiday Sales - December 14, 2020
- When Real Life Becomes a Dystopian Sci-Fi Horror Show - October 27, 2020