As any author knows, social media can be one of the biggest time-sucks around if you're not disciplined. At the beginning of this year, I made a big change as far as my social media. I gave up on Facebook for Pinterest. Now, Facebook is still huge, but for many of us (businesses) using their Fan Page, the dramatic changes to their algorithm, which dramatically decreased organic engagement, was my last straw too. Facebook wants its Fan Page to be a paid feature, which is totally fine, but as a relatively new author, organic engagement is very important to me. So I switched to Pinterest and I love it!
Here's the dedicated Liquid Cool Board Here.
And here are a couple Liquid Cool pins for your consideration:
Latest posts by Austin Dragon (see all)
- National Cozy Mystery Day - September 15, 2019
- Write Me a Murder…Trivia - September 7, 2019
- Some Liquid Cool Trivia - August 24, 2019
- Where's My Liquid Cool T-Shirt? - August 10, 2019
- NEW RELEASE: Digital Samurai (Liquid Cool: From the Crazy Maniac Files, Book 2) - July 30, 2019