As any author knows, social media can be one of the biggest time-sucks around if you're not disciplined. At the beginning of this year, I made a big change as far as my social media. I gave up on Facebook for Pinterest. Now, Facebook is still huge, but for many of us (businesses) using their Fan Page, the dramatic changes to their algorithm, which dramatically decreased organic engagement, was my last straw too. Facebook wants its Fan Page to be a paid feature, which is totally fine, but as a relatively new author, organic engagement is very important to me. So I switched to Pinterest and I love it!
Here's the dedicated Liquid Cool Board Here.
And here are a couple Liquid Cool pins for your consideration:
Latest posts by Austin Dragon (see all)
- 7 Essential Elements of My Fabled Quest Chronicles Series - July 10, 2020
- The Dragon's Den: Pick the Title For a Techno-Thriller! - June 30, 2020
- Fabled Quest Chronicles Book 5 Online Poll - June 28, 2020
- Give the Author An Assignment 2020 - June 1, 2020
- Don’t We Sci-Fi Writers Have an Obligation to Say Something About This New “Orwellian” World? - May 15, 2020