It's almost here! The release of the fifth Fabled Quest Chronicles novel, Siren Storms of Madness, will be on May 4th.
They began their caravan in the Lands of Man. They traveled through Faë-Land Minor–the land of fairies and sprites, then across Faë-Land Major–the land of centaurs, elves, and goblins. They almost died in the Great Forest. Yet, none of those magical regions were as dangerous or vast as the Oceanus Omnis–the ocean realms ruled by merfolk, water fae, sirens, and sea monsters.
But what of the Four Kings and their dark allies who hunt them?
And what dangers lurk beneath the near-bottomless depths of these ancient oceans?
Join Traveler and company on the final leg of their quest to the fabled kingdom of Atlantea. PRE-ORDER BOOK FIVE HERE TODAY!
From Book Description Page
“We sail to the fantastic Kingdom of Atlantea at Last!”
The Fabled Quest Chronicles continues in Book Five of the epic fantasy adventure series—warrior mermaids, storm-summoning sirens, and sea serpents large enough to rise and block out the sun.
What do you think of the cover to Book Five?
Write your comments below
Latest posts by Austin Dragon (see all)
- Author Austin Dragon's Monthly Book Giveaway! - September 7, 2021
- What Would You Like to See in the Fabled Quest Chronicles? - August 4, 2021
- The Sleepy Hollows Box Set is Here! - June 29, 2021
- Movie Trailer: The Green Knight - June 9, 2021
- Author Austin Dragon’s Beneath Siren Storms of Madness Kindle & Books Giveaway! - May 5, 2021