In the last blog post, we asked:
How did Cruz (our famous detective) and Dot (aka China Doll) ever meet to begin with?
Your guesses were great! Definitely Liquid Cool fans here.
- She was in the passenger seat during a race against Cruz. He won the race and stole her away from his rival.
- She was at an illegal hovercraft race. He saw her and there were instant fireworks. They've been together ever since.
- Cruz was in one of his depressed moods and hiding when she shows up in some crazy manner. Falls from the sky or crashes into his beloved vehicle. She is either chasing or running away from bad people and he helps her. ??
- I would guess she was a damsel in distress, perhaps due to some situation her parents brought about!
- I think it had to be a Blade Runneresque murder mystery and she was the dame in trouble!
- They met through a mutual acquaintance, Run Time.
- She knew runtime and others in the car scene and met Cruz there
- Cruz went in for a haircut.
- If I had to guess I would guess they met in college or at the police station.
- He was around when she crashed into a bridge. He helped pick up the pieces of her.
Well, you know I always come up with something new. What's the answer? In a week, I'll email the entire VIP Readers' Club with the answer and a special offer. (You can become a member too HERE)
Latest posts by Austin Dragon (see all)
- 7 Essential Elements of My Fabled Quest Chronicles Series - July 10, 2020
- The Dragon's Den: Pick the Title For a Techno-Thriller! - June 30, 2020
- Fabled Quest Chronicles Book 5 Online Poll - June 28, 2020
- Give the Author An Assignment 2020 - June 1, 2020
- Don’t We Sci-Fi Writers Have an Obligation to Say Something About This New “Orwellian” World? - May 15, 2020